Lots of love,
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Makes 16 muffins
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups mixed berries (1 1/2 cup for the batter, the rest for the topping)
1 cup all purpose flour
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 stick salted (or unsalted) butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven 350 degrees
Prep cupcake or muffin pan with liners, spray with non-stick spray if desired, but these muffins didn't cement to their liners, so you should be good.
1. For the Streusel, melt butter on low heat and mix with flour, sugar and cinnamon. Whisk until small crumbs start to form. If there are any large clumps, be sure to break them apart because larger pieces will just fall off of the muffins. Set aside.
2. For muffin batter, in your standing mixer, or handheld, mix together sugar and butter on medium setting. Then add yogurt and oil.
3. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into mixture on your mixer's lowest setting.
4. Once everything is combined, then fold in 1 1/2 cup of berry mix.
5. Scoop batter into muffin tin and then add remaining berries to the tops of each. Cover with streusel topping.
6. Set in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Cool for 5-10 minutes.